- LL.B., University of New Brunswick, Fredericton
- B.A. History, University of New Brunswick, Saint John
Areas of Practice
- Real Property
- Wills, Estates
Claire Porter is a lifelong resident of Saint John with an insider’s understanding of the local and regional real estate environment. Claire has been an associate lawyer with Gilbert, McGloan, Gillis since 1994, where she has handled most of the firm’s residential and commercial real estate work.
In addition to her work with the firm Claire is also a Civil Officiant and can officiate at Marriage Ceremonies in the Province of New Brunswick. In all her client relationships Claire combines an upbeat and informal style with an extremely practical, in-depth approach to the business of real estate law.
- Committee Member of MindCare NB since 2009
- Committee Member of the Property Law Advisory Committee since 2013
- Saint John Law Society
- Law Society of New Brunswick
- Canadian Bar Association